According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Radiopharmaceuticals Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global radiopharmaceuticals market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 7% during 2021-2026. Radiopharmaceuticals refer to radioisotopes bound to biological molecules that can target specific tissues, cells or organs in a human body. These radioactive drugs can be differentiated into four categories, namely, radiopharmaceutical preparation, kit for radiopharmaceutical preparation, radionuclide generator, and radiopharmaceutical precursor. These medicines help to diagnose various ailments, including abscess and infection, blood vessel diseases, bone marrow diseases, cancer and tumors, colorectal disease, and kidney, lungs and liver diseases.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/radiopharmaceuticals-market/requestsample
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Trends:
The rising availability and acceptance of several cancer-specific targeted therapies and diagnostic tests is majorly fueling the global radiopharmaceuticals market. It is further supported by the increasing prevalence of target conditions across the globe. Additionally, the rising utilization of radiopharmaceuticals in neurological applications is contributing to the market growth. Rapid advancements in the diagnostics sector, the presence of favorable regulations, and increasing investments in research and development (R&D) activities to assess the side effects of therapies are other factors influencing the market growth positively.
Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Advanced Accelerator Applications (Novartis AG)
- Bayer AG
- Bracco S.p.A.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Curium Pharma
- General Electric Company
- IBA RadioPharma Solutions
- Jubilant Pharma Limited
- Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc
- Nordion Inc. (Sotera Health)
- NTP Radioisotopes SOC Ltd
- PharmaLogic Holdings Corp.
- Siemens AG.
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
- Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine
Breakup by End-Use:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Set-Top Box Market Share, Size, Trends, Top Manufacturers, Forecast Report 2022-2027
- Wi-Fi Analytics Market Overview, Industry Share, Size, Growth Analysis, Report 2022-2027
- Self-Care Medical Devices Market Trends, Industry Overview, Report 2022-2027
- Cogeneration Equipment Market Share, Size, Industry Growth Rate, Outlook, Report 2022-2027
- Retinal Surgery Devices Market Overview, Industry Share, Size, Trends, Report 2022-2027
- Ceramide Market Growth, Industry Overview, Trends, Report 2022-2027
- Personal Identity Management Market Outlook, Industry Trends, Share, Size, Report 2022-2027
- Aluminum Oxide Market Price Trends, Industry Overview, Report 2022-2027
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market Size, Share, Demands, Report 2022-2027
- Location Intelligence Market Size, Industry Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English