The global manual razor market is experiencing a significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in next few years, owing to easy availability of cheap and domestic brand razors. Manual razors are used to shave facial and body hair. They offer closest shave for longer duration than other type of razors. They are easy to use and do not need any additional power supply or battery, therefore, are easy to travel with and maintain. Moreover, blades of manual razors can be easily replaced and easily available in the market. It is usually cheapest option available in the market and are used by both men and women.
Companies covered :-
Apache, Truefitt&Hill, DORCO, Gigabite, Suneko, FEATHER, BAILI, RiMei, Gillette, Harry’s
Request For Sample :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/10586
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Covid 19 outbreak has created disruption in the economy. The demand for electronics and electrical products, lifestyle products, consumer appliances, and other consumer goods have decreased. In addition, lockdown in various countries has restricted movement of raw materials and labors across countries and states, which has hampered production and supply chain of manual razors and other consumer goods. The end of the lockdown may bring higher customer traffic to the market. Sales of manual razors is expected to increase through online channels in post COVID-19 situations.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Easy availability of manual razors in supermarkets, hypermarkets, general stores, retail outlets, and in e-commerce platforms is the key growth driver of the manual razor market. Moreover, manual razors are more cost effective than other types of razors, owing to which the demand for manual razors has increased.
Wide usage of manual razors by rural population, owing to lack of power supply supports the market growth. Its wide usage increases the demand of manual razor. Moreover, rise in number of parlors and salonsincreases use of manual razors for commercial purposes.
Surge in working class women also results in increase in the demand for women’s razor. As increase in number of working women increases the amount of money available to them, enabling them to use that money on their personal hygiene. In addition, their wish to be hygienic and clean at workplaces drives growth of the manual razor market.
Changing lifestyle, efficient distribution channels, urge to look attractive and beautiful among millennials, and rise in consciousness about personal hygiene has increased frequency of purchasing manual razors and thus it is also a growth driver for the manual razor market.
Electric razors pose a major challenge for manual razors. Inclination of customers toward advanced and innovative technologies increases the demand for electrical razors. Hence, these advanced technology electrical razors offer several benefits, owing to which it is used in many commercial purposes and household, which, in turn, hampers the market growth.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Manual Razor Market :- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/10586?reqfor=covid
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global manual razor industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global manual razor market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global manual razor market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global manual razor market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Manual Razor Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the global manual razor market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the global manual razor market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?