According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Single-Ply Roofing Market was valued at USD 3.62 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 6.70 Billion by year 2028, at a CAGR of 8.0 percent. The study covers single ply roofing membranes, which are flexible sheets of compounded plastic-derived material that are used to cover and protect flat and low-sloped buildings. These prefabricated membranes are manufactured in a factory to strict quality control requirements and can be attached in a variety of methods. Roofing materials are a vital necessity in construction, as they comprise the primary barrier against natural elements such as rain, cold, and heat.
Rise in the demand for cost-effective roofing materials such as PVC and EPDM is expected to fuel market growth. Emerging regional players or new entrants are estimated to gain opportunities to enter the market. Rise in the government initiatives coupled with infrastructural investment in the commercial and residential construction sector is expected to propel the market especially in the emerging markets of the world.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1181
Major companies in the market report include GAF, Dow Roofing Systems LLC, Duro-Last, Inc., Carlisle SynTec System, Kingspan Group, Johns Manville, Owens Corning, Carney Roofing Company Inc., and Baker Roofing Company among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In 2018, the global market for thermoplastic membranes was USD 3.2 Billion. Thermoplastic roofing membranes such as TPO and PVC accounted for the maximum market share in the global market with 36.5% and 27.6% respectively. These membranes are anticipated to consolidate its position during the forecast period, owing to easy installation, higher durability, longer life span, and technological innovations. In addition, government of countries such as India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, and others have invested heavily in infrastructure development, which also fuels the demand of thermoplastic single-ply roofing in the Asia-Pacific market.
- As of 2018, fully adhered installation method is expected to display highest growth rate of 8.5% over the forecast period.
- Single-ply roofing systems for industrial end use acquired the largest share in 2018, while commercial roofing is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
- North America and Europe dominated the single-ply roofing market with over 70% of market share in terms of value in 2018.
- US accounted for 35.6% market share of the global market in 2018, and is expected to account for a market worth USD 2.7 Billion in 2026.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the 20.1% of the global single-ply roofing APAC countries such as China, Japan, and Australia are likely to witness high growth during the forecast period.
- Due to end-user opportunities and fragmented nature of the market, the intensity of rivalry is anticipated to increase during the forecast period. Hence, the market players are focusing on strengthening their market position at the global market, through acquiring business assets of local players, and innovation and product licensing.
- The development of new product is one of the most prominent trends observed in the single-ply roofing market. Market players are focusing on development of new products to increase their portfolio and satisfy new target markets. Carlisle SynTec Systems, a leading manufacturer of single-ply roofing materials, introduced its Sure-Flex PVC KEE FRS Fleece BACK membranes. Another manufacturer, Johns Manville, introduced EPDM FIT Product Line with Tape-to-Tape offering in 2018.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1181
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the single-ply roofing market on the basis of membrane type & sub-types, installation methods, end user, and region:
Membrane Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Installation Method (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Mechanically Attached System
- Fully Adhered System
- Induction-Welded Roof Installation System
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
The segmentation section covers detailed market share analysis for each product and application along with an accurate projection of the market growth during the forecast period. The report also explains in detail about the consumption rate of each product and application, along with an anticipated growth rate over the forecast period.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/single-ply-roofing-market
Benefits of Global Vacuum Valve Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing market dynamics
- A futuristic outlook on different factors influencing the market
- An 8-year forecast of the market growth and expected revenue growth
- Ease of understanding of the market, key segments, and their future growth
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to give an advantageous edge for the companies
- Extensive insight into the market with in-depth analysis of the segmentation
Browse Related Reports –
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
John W Head of Business Development 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City NY 10005 United State Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com