The SMS Firewall Market is forecasted to grow from USD 2.77 Billion in 2018 to USD 8.78 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 22.0% from 2019 to 2026. Rise in the deployment of SMS Firewall system through a large demand for virtual appliances or technologies in the field of networking, application delivery, and security products. Rising demand for cloud based systems is also expected to boost the SMS Firewall Systems market over the forecast period.
Other factors responsible for the growth of the market are raising security and privacy concerns, rising hub on preventing revenue loss due to grey routes, strict government rules and regulations, and increased deployment of Application to Person (A2P) messaging.
Focus of Operator on Return on Investment, lack of awareness and expertise, and the exposure in the prevailing signaling systems act as a restraint for the market.
This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the SMS Firewall market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1144
The report is also inclusive of the financial scenario of the leading companies such as profit margins, revenue contribution, growth rate, sales volume, manufacturing and production costs, and other key statistics. The report offers a thorough analysis of the financial standing, global position, product portfolio and business expansion plans. The report also provides SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for each market player.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The SMS Firewall Market is forecasted to grow from USD 2.77 Billion in 2018 to USD 8.78 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 22.0% from 2019 to 2026. Increasing deployment of SMS Firewall system through a large demand for virtual appliances or technologies in the field of networking, application delivery, and security products. Rising demand for cloud based systems is also expected to boost the SMS Firewall Systems market over the forecast period.
- The A2P messaging segment is forecasted to have a larger market share with revenue of USD 3.1 Billion, at a CAGR of 31.21% from 2019 to 2026. Order for A2P messaging is rising across all industries, including, banking, finance, healthcare, travel, and retail. Common usage includes sending alerts, notifications, and marketing messages, such as banking updates, flight alerts, One Time Password (OTP) verifications, and promotional messages. This is forecasted to boost the growth of the global SMS firewall market.
- The cloud messaging platform is estimated to grow at a higher rate in the SMS firewall market during the forecast period. SMS aggregators and Mobile Network Operators (MN0s) are adopting cloud messaging platforms for the implementation of SMS firewall solutions.
- APAC is forecasted to have the highest growth rate at a CAGR of 41% from 2019 to 2026. The vital reason attributed to the growth in market is MNOs and telecom operators in APAC are extensively implementing SMS firewall solutions to protect mobile networks from SMS spam traffic.
- Japan, India, China and Australia are emerging regions in APAC for the SMS firewall market. Because of the large mobile subscriber base, organizations APAC region are becoming more competitive and are focusing on offering better and customized security services in the text messaging segment. The vital factors that are driving the adoption of SMS firewall solutions in the APAC region include the
- Growing use of A2P messages across various industries, such as banking, finance, e-commerce, and retail, and the growing application of government regulations on the text messaging segment.
- Major players in the market are Openmind Networks (Ireland), Tango Telecom (Ireland), SAP (Germany), Tata Communications (India), BICS (Belgium), AMD Telecom S.A. (Greece), Anam Technologies (Ireland), Cellusys (Ireland), Mahindra ComViva (India), Route Mobile Limited (India), Infobip (UK), Mobileum (US), Omobio (Sri Lanka), NetNumber (US), Cloudmark (US), Global Wavenet (Australia), TeleOSSco Software Private Limited (India), Defne (Turkey), HAUD (Malta), Monty Mobile (Lebanon), and NewNet Communication Technologies (US).
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1144
The report focuses on evaluation of the given market in major regions and the countries included in those regions. The report provides details of the market considering the geographical landscape that includes North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa.The report covers assessment of revenue estimations and shares, current market value, future market valuation, market share, revenue growth and market size in each region. It studies production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, consumer behavior shift, current and emerging trends, and initiatives taken by the key players in each major region.
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Global SMS Firewall Systems Market, By SMS Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- A2P Messaging
- P2A Messaging
Global SMS Firewall Systems Market, By SMS Traffic (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- SMS Exchange
- International Exchange
Global SMS Firewall Systems Market, By Messaging Platform (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sms-firewall-market
Key Features of the SMS Firewall Market Report:
- A comprehensive 8 year forecast of the market and its expected growth rate and trends
- Analysis of key market drivers and restraining factors
- Comprehensive analysis of the key regions of the industry and provides SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a deeper understanding of the market
- Helps in formulating strategic business decisions and investments plans
- Strategic recommendations to the established companies and new entrants
- Statistical data organized into tables, charts, graphs, diagrams, and info graphics
- Includes complete coverage of recent R&D advancements, product launches, and mergers and acquisitions, among others
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com