The increasing need for understanding consumer needs & market trends is propelling the growth of the Social Media Analytics market.
Social Media Analytics Market Size – USD 3.52 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 27.9%, Market Trends – Extensive adoption of smartphones.
The global social media analytics market is forecast to reach USD 25.40 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing need for understanding consumer needs and market trends is one of the major factors driving the market growth. The extensive adoption of smartphones, along with the popularity of social media, will also boost the growth of the market in the coming years. Social media has undoubtedly transformed the way of marketing and promoting businesses. Analytics in social media provides the opportunity to distribute targeted messages through plenty of tools and channels. To reach the full potential of a business, they must understand the opinions and preferences of the target audience.
Key participants include International Business Machines Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce, Adobe Systems Incorporated, SAS Institute Inc., Talkwalker Inc., GoodData Corporation, Crimson Hexagon, Inc., Digimind, Unmetric Inc, Cision US Inc., Simplify360, Inc., Hootsuite Media Inc., and Meltwater, among others.
Get a Sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1932
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the technologies, the predictive analysis accounts for the largest market share of ~36% in the year 2018. Predictive analytics harnesses big data to predict future events or results. It integrates various techniques from data mining, statistics, modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to process and analyze data to develop predictions.
- The descriptive analysis technology is forecasted to witness a higher growth rate of 29.6% during the forecast period. The descriptive analysis summarizes the raw data and is interpreted by the users. They analyze historical data, allowing the users to gain information on the behavior of their customers over the social media, and understand how to influence the future outcomes. Descriptive analytics is used to infer at an aggregate level, the competitive insights of the company, as well as summarize and describe different aspects of the business.
- The sales and marketing application accounted for the largest market share of ~27% in the year 2018. Analyzing social media helps organizations understand their targeted audience. Organizations can use social media marketing, analyze and define the segments of their audience that were most interested in certain types of products in order to offer insight and more effectively support their strategies. The feedbacks, ratings, and responses of the consumers can be analyzed to understand the consumer behavior and preferences. This help companies to improve their existing products and services to increase customer satisfaction.
- The application in risk management and fraud detection is forecasted to witness a higher growth rate of 29.7% during the forecast period. The technology can highlight obstacles and weaknesses to discover new trends and avoid a brand crisis. The companies can search for products with negative sentiment rating and can further liquidate those products.
- North America held the largest market share of ~29% in the year 2018. The popularity of social media sites from the region is the key driver of the market. Sites like Facebook and Twitter have maximum users from this region. With social media coming on smartphones also, the ease of using social media has increased. Data analytics has helped firms accurately identify target audiences. With social media growing further, the usage of social media analytics will only grow.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/social-media-analytics-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Social Media Analytics market on the basis of technology, deployment type, component, applications, organization size, industry vertical, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Predictive analytics
- Descriptive analytics
- Prescriptive analytics
- Diagnostic analytics
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Experience Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk management and fraud detection
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Retail and eCommerce
- Government and defense
- Healthcare and life sciences
- IT and Telecommunications
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1932
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer report customization as per client request. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization feature and out team will offer you the best-suited report as per your requirement.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Read more Reports-
Supersonic Jet Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/supersonic-jet-market
Aerospace Bearings Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aerospace-bearings-market
Business Jet Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/business-jet-market
Motion Control Cards Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/motion-control-cards-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.