The major contributing factor for the growth of the market for Social Media Security can be increasing security breaches, such as cyber terrorism, fraud, money laundering, identity theft, hacking. For more secured social media surfing, it is necessary to use appropriate security solutions.
Market Size – USD 846.6 million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 12.03%, Market Trends –Increasing growth of e-commerce.
The Social Media Security market is expected to grow from USD 846.6 million in 2019 to USD 2101.3 million by 2027, at a CAGR of 12.03% during the forecast period. Increasing need for secured social media surfing, increasing digitalization, internet and mobile usage, increase in use of social media platforms, strict government norms regarding security of data, high usage of social media resulting in large volume of data generation, increasing security breaches, such as cyber terrorism, fraud, money laundering, identity theft, hacking, adoption of BYOD services and growth of e-commerce, which the industries use to connect with their customers, leaving these customers into risks of data theft are some of the driving factors of the market.
Lack of social media security norms across countries and difficulty in selecting the right social media security vendor for particular requirements may be some major restraining factors for the social media security market.
Key players within Social Media Security market are Sophos (UK), Trend Micro (Japan), Symantec (US), Micro Focus (UK), CA Technologies (US), ZeroFOX (US), RiskIQ (US), SolarWinds (US), Digital Shadows (US), Proofpoint (US), LookingGlass Cyber Solutions (US), KnowBe4 (US), Hootsuite (Canada), Centrify (US), Social Hub (Europe), Brandle (US), DigitalStakeout (US), Bowline Security (US), Social Sentinel (US), SecureMySocial (US), Hueya (US), CSC (US), CoNetrix (US), Crisp Thinking (UK), and CrowdControlHQ (UK).
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1118
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Social Media Security market is segmented by security types into web security, application security, endpoint security, network security, and cloud security. The network and cloud security types are expected to witness the highest growth of a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period, due to excessive use of cloud, mobiles, tablets globally, which makes these segments more prone to cyber-attacks and network hacking.
- The Social Media Security Market is segmented by component into solutions and services. The solutions segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period, due to the growth of threat intelligence simulation needed for industries to secure the social media data and networks against security breaches.
- The Social Media Security market is segmented by organization size into large and small & medium-sized enterprises. Small and medium-sized mostly adopt social media security solutions, since SMEs are more prone to cyber-attacks.
- The Social Media Security Market is segmented by industry vertical into banking, financial services & insurance, healthcare, legal education, retail, media & entertainment, and others, government and defense, travel and hospitality, manufacturing, telecom and IT, education and others (automotive, and energy and utilities). Manufacturing segment is speculated to witness the highest growth of a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period since they use social media as a marketing and promotion platform.
- The Social Media Security Market is segmented geographically into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America, being a developed and economically strong region, dominates the market with a market share of approx. USD 284.5 million in the base year, for securing their confidential data on social media platforms.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/social-media-security-market
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of security types, component, organization size, industry vertical and regional analysis.
Security types type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Web security
- Application security
- Endpoint security
- Network security
- Cloud security
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Threat intelligence simulation
- Risk management
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Organization size (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Industry vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD; 2019-2027)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Government and defense
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Travel and hospitality
- Telecom and IT
- Media and entertainment
- Others (automotive, and energy and utilities)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1118
Table of Content:
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Social Media Security Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
5.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
5.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4. Market positioning
5.5. Strategy Benchmarking
5.6. Vendor Landscape
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Browse More Reports: