The global Solid Waste Management Market will be worth USD 1,193.88 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the strict government regulations regarding solid waste disposal. The increasing population growth and the rising amount of waste generated every year are expected to drive the growth of solid waste management solutions. Favorable regulatory policies regarding the proper solid waste disposal, such as carbon tax or direct subsidies, or landfill taxes, is most likely to fuel the demand for solid waste management solutions. Rapid urbanization and industrialization in emerging economies are key factors contributing to the increasing adoption of solid waste management solutions.
The growing initiatives of the government to reduce the contamination of water bodies and carbon emissions are most likely to propel the growth of the market over the forecast period. Utilization of the municipal solid waste (MSW) as fuel to generate renewable energy sources through thermal and biological techniques is projected to drive growth opportunities for the future. The increasing preference of the developed countries towards Zero waste generation and waste recycling will surely boost the demand for solid waste management and recycling solutions.
For More Details Get FREE Sample Pages of this Research Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/367
Key Highlights From The Report
- Processing is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 3.0% over the forecast period. The scarcity of landfill sites in the populated cities has resulted in the increasing need for solid waste recycling and boosted the segment’s growth.
- The Plastics segment held the largest market share of Solid Waste Management in 2019 due to the increasing amount of plastic waste generated every year from the packaging sector.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period as the government is continuously implementing strict regulations regarding emission control to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases in the environment.
- Key participants include Covanta Holding Corporation, Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Clean Harbors, Inc, Recology, Cleanaway, Wheelabrator Technologies, Waste Management, Inc., Veolia Environment SA (Veolia), SUEZ, and Advanced Disposal Services, among others.
!!! Take Discount Offer!!! Quick Buy- Solid Waste Management Market Report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/367
Additional parameters of the global Solid Waste Management market report:
The latest research study endows the reader with a comprehensive analysis of the product types of the global Solid Waste Management market, categorizing the relevant information into the market share, production growth rate, and profit valuation of each product type. The study focuses on the wide-ranging application landscape of the market, segmenting it into the market share, estimated growth rate, and the forecast product demand for each application type.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period as the government is continuously implementing strict regulations regarding emission control to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases in the environment.
Key regions covered in the report:
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
Solid Waste Management Market Estimation Timeline:
Historical Years: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2027
Forecast Years: 2020-2027
To conclude everything stated above, the report offers a panoramic view of the Solid Waste Management market in both the global and regional markets, supported by key statistical data and industry-verified facts. It offers a thorough examination of the size, share, and market volume of the Solid Waste Management industry to forecast the same evaluations until 2027.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/367
Emergen Research has segmented the global Solid Waste Management Market on the basis of Waste, Treatment, Material, and region:
- Waste Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Industrial Solid Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Processing (Recycling, and Anaerobic Digestion)
- Disposal (Landfill & Open Dump and Incineration)
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Paper & Paperboard
Key Highlights of the ToC:
- Production, by region
- Revenue, by region
- Consumption, by region
- Production, by product type
- Revenue, by product type
- Price, by product type
- Consumption, by application type
- Market Share, by application type
- Production Locations and Areas Served
- Product Launch, Application, and Specification
- Production, Revenue, Ex-factory Price, and Gross Margin
- Key Businesses and Markets Served
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Survey of reports provided and provided by Emergen Research:
Smart Water Management Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-water-management-market
Long Steel Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/long-steel-market
Energy as a Service Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/energy-as-a-service-market
Residential Energy Storage Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/residential-energy-storage-market
Structured Cabling Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/structured-cabling-market
Powered Agriculture Equipment Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/powered-agriculture-equipment-market
Building Energy Management System Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/building-energy-management-system-market
Contact Us: Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: email@example.com Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs