The global Soy Lecithin Market is expected to reach USD 1.33 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growth of the market is attributed to growing end-use applications of soy lecithin. Soy lecithin is used as an emulsifier in the food & beverage industry to prevent margarine and cooking sprays from splattering when they are used for frying purposes. Chocolate bars, which possess cocoa butter, sugar milk, and fine solid cocoa deploy soy lecithin, assists in stabilizing emulsions, as well as blending fats.
This market intelligence report includes a comprehensive evaluation of the market, discussing the value, volume, size, share, growth rate, key trends, demand & supply ratio, gross revenue, competitive landscape, regional analysis, manufacturers, product types, and end-user applications to give a 360° overview of the global Soy Lecithin industry. The study provides key information pertaining to the different elements that are propelling or restraining the growth of the sector. It draws accurate forecasts to estimate the prospective growth of the overall business.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2783
Key participants include Cargill Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Du Pont, American Lecithin Company, Ruchi Soya Industries Inc., LASENOR EMUL, Lipoid GmbH, Bunge Limited, Ceresking Ecology & Technology Co. Ltd., and Lecico GmbH, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By grade, feed grade soy lecithin held a substantial market share in 2018, as it is considered suitable for consumption by animals and providing them sufficient nutrition for the health.
- Soy lecithin is used to support the blending of ingredients, which makes it a great wetting agent. This property is essential in instant food and drink products that normally require mixing a solid powder in liquid.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region contributed to the largest share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 6.4% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the APAC region is owing to a huge population in countries in the region as well as an increase in demand of soy lecithin in the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2783
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Natural Soy Lecithin
- Refined Soy Lecithin
- Chemically Modified
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food Grade
- Feed Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Nutritional Supplements
- Wetting Agents
- Viscosity Modifiers
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food & Beverage
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/soy-lecithin-market
Identifying the basic business drivers, challenges, and tactics adopted:
- The report provides intrinsic details and fluctuating aspects that influence the commercial dynamics of the Soy Lecithin market along with integral factors of the rise in the demand for the product have been mapped across vital geographical regions.
- An overview of the multifarious applications, business areas and the latest trends observed in the industry has been laid out by this study.
- Various challenges overlooking the business and the numerous strategies employed by the industry players for successful marketing of the product have also been illustrated.
- The research inspects the sales channels (indirect, direct, marketing) that companies have chosen for the primary product distributors and the superior clientele of the market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Read reports from different publications:
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/ Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com