As per the latest study published by FMI, the global Supply Chain Management Market is expected to reach US$ 62.6 Bn by the end of 2031. Surging demand for supply chain management (SCM) solutions across small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises is favoring the market growth. On account of this, the market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 11.4% CAGR over the forecast period between 2021 and 2031.
Shift in consumer preference in favor of online shopping, especially during COVID-19 times, has substantially bolstered the e-commerce industry. SCM solutions assist in the management of potential e-commerce challenges such as inventory and labor shortages, demand spike, and transportation disruptions, along with efficiently mitigating supply chain disturbances. Thus, rapidly expanding e-commerce industry is expected to provide immense sales opportunities to the market players.
Increasing need for effective demand management solutions among enterprises and the rising adoption of SCM software across healthcare and pharmaceutical industries are boosting the market. With the integration of big data analytics in logistics and supply chain management (LSCM), the demand for SCM is anticipated to increase by year-on-year (YoY) growth of 8.7% in 2021
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13958
“Growing adoption of cloud-based supply chain management solutions and increasing efforts to integrate advance technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and internet of things (IoT) to provide real-time supply chain visibility will accelerate the market growth in the coming year,” says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Supply Chain Management Market Analysis
- The U.S. is anticipated to account for the highest share in the North America market, accounting for more than 79% of the sales in the region through 2031.
- Favored by the increasing spending on logistics & transportation, Germany is expected to account for 22.2% of the revenue share in the Europe market.
- India is forecast to register fastest growth in the Asia Pacific market, expanding at a CAGR of 20% between 2021 and 2031.
- Japan is projected to emerge as a highly lucrative market for supply chain management, accounting for a total sale of nearly US$ 1.28 billion by the end of 2021.
- In terms of software, integrated supply chain management platform/suite is estimated to lead the segment, accounting for nearly 54.1% of the global sales in 2021.
- Integration of blockchain technology with supply chain management systems to reduce errors and delays, faster identification of errors, minimized transportation cost, and increasing focus on sustainability is driving the growth of the market.
- Increasing number of small and medium enterprises and large enterprises across developing economies such as India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others is expected to facilitate the market expansion in Asia Pacific.
Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13958
- Rising cases of data breaches and theft affecting enterprises adopting cloud-based supply chain management solutions is hampering the growth in the cloud-based deployment segment of the market.
- High cost of supply chain management is hindering the sales of these solutions across small size enterprises due to their cost-sensitive constraints.
Some of the key companies in the market are IBM Corporation, Oracle, SAP SE, Manhattan Associates, and E2open LLC among others. As per FMI, top 15 players are estimated to account for over 60% of the revenue share in the global market.
Leading players are emphasizing on adopting strategies such as product innovations and technological advancements to improve their product portfolio. Some of the other companies are engaging into strategic collaboration, agreement, and partnerships to strengthen their market shares and enhance their profitability. For instance,
- In June 2021, SAP, a German multinational software corporation, announced creating the world’s largest business network at its global SAPPHIRE NOW conference. The company also announced launching new innovations, designed to assist the companies to digitalize and modernize their business processes.
- In December 2020, Infor, a multi-national enterprise software company, announced partnering with a Healthcare technology company, MphRx and developed a global solution to assist healthcare organizations manage their COVID-19 vaccine inoculation with the real-world clinical data.
Some of the leading players in the market profiled by FMI are:
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Manhattan Associates
- Descartes Systems Group Inc.
- E2open, LLC
- Basware Corporation
- WiseTech Global
- Blue Yonder Group, Inc. (JDA Software)
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Logility, Inc.
- Ivalua Inc.
Purchase a copy of complete Research Report at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13958
More Valuable Insights on Supply Chain Management Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global supply chain management market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in supply chain management market with detailed segmentation:
- Supply Chain Planning
- Warehouse Management Software
- Transportation Management Software
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Order Management
- Integrated SCM Platform/Suite
- Standalone Solutions
- Integration & Implementation
- Support & Maintenance
- Consulting Services
- Outsource Supply Chain Management Services
- Professional Services
By Enterprise Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Healthcare & Pharma
- Food & Beverages
- Transportation & Logistics
Key Questions Covered in the Supply Chain Management Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth of the supply chain management market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into supply chain management demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Supply chain management market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Supply chain management market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Browse Extensive Coverage of our Ongoing Reports:
Edutainment Market: Find insights on the edutainment market with analysis of statistics, segments, players, influencers, and business strategies adopted over a 10-year forecast period.
Parental Control Software Market: FMI’s report on the parental control software market provides insights on the market for 2021-2031. The study provides insights on restraining forces, revenue sources, market leaders, and market strategies.
Talent Acquisition & Staffing Technology and Services Market: An analysis on the talent acquisition & staffing technology and services market with information on opportunities, growth levers, regional markets, restraints, regulatory policies, and strengths of market players.
Contact: Future Market Insights Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, Menafn, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English