The global turntable market size is expected to reach USD 508.3 million in 2028 at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research.
The detailed market intelligence report on the Turntable market applies the best of both primary and secondary research to weighs upon the competitive landscape and the prominent market players expected to dominate the Turntable market for the forecast period, 2020 – 2027. The study not only scans through the company profile of the major vendors but also analyses their winning strategies to give business owners, stakeholders and field marketing personnel a competitive edge over others operating in the same space. A detailed evaluation of the major events such as acquisition and mergers, collaborations, product launches, new entrants, and technology advancements offer a complete overview of what the future of the Turntable market will be like in the years to come.
Based on the in-depth analysis the research also brings to light major facts pertaining to the vital aspects such as market share, size, and growth rate. Deep dive into other aspects including the investment feasibility, demand and supply, import and export status, supply chain management and growth prospects narrates a lot about what the business environment will be like for the forecast period,2020 – 2028. All the vital statistics in the report are explained with the help of resources such as tables, charts, and info graphics.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- DJ segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributed to rising popularity of DJ music across the globe, increasing demand for turntables from new and emerging DJs, and growing trend of in-house DJ and live music shows.
- Moving magnet segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020 and is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period. Moving magnet design is durable, is equipped with a user-replaceable stylus, and delivers moderate to high output level which have increased their adoption in home stereo systems and is expected to contribute to revenue growth of the segment going ahead.
- Music composition segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing use of turntables for hip-hop, classical, or EDM music composition.
- North America is expected to dominate other regions in terms of revenue over the forecast period attributed to rising popularity and trend of DJ music, presence of large number of music clubs and bars, and increasing number of live shows, music concerts, and music shows in the region.
- Key companies in the market include Sound United, LLC, inMusic, Inc., Clear Audio Electronic GmBH, Panasonic Corporation, Thorens, Pro-Ject Audio Systems, Audio-Technica Corporation, TEAC Corporation, Sony Group Corporation, and Crosley Radio.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global turntable market on the basis of type, cartridges, application, and region:
Request for sample@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/770
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Belt drive
- Direct Drive
- Idler Wheel
Cartridges Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Moving Magnet
- Moving Coil
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Music Composition
- Music Clubs & Bars
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Contact Us: Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: email@example.com Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs