The Global UPF Sun Protective Clothing Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from USD 567.8 million in 2019 to USD 1.16 billion in 2027. The increasing prevalence of skin cancer and other skin related diseases creates the demand for such protective apparels. Significant rise in average disposable income along with changing lifestyle of people is expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The UPF sun protective clothes are being widely common as these possess certain properties which can help in protecting skin when exposed to sunlight. It mainly protects skin from sunburn, skin rashes, long term skin damages and skin cancer. Prevalence of chronic disease like skin cancer amongst a large section of people is leading to greater adoption of these clothes. The products offered by the market can prevent melanoma which is a type of skin cancer. Demand for skin care products and skin care apparels have increased significantly as awareness of people have grown. The rising income and changing lifestyle of people is another factor augmenting the market’s growth.
The need for extensive R&D and specialized manufacturing process increases the cost of production of such apparels. This in turn increases the selling price and it becomes difficult for a large section of the society to afford such clothings. There is also a lack of awareness amongst people regarding the benefits offered by the market products due to which the sale of such clothes is much lesser than normal clothes. These factors are expected to restrain the market’s growth during the forecast period.
Key players in the market include Coolibar Sun Protective Clothing, Cabana Life, Solumbra, IBKUL, UV Skinz Inc., Columbia Sportswear Company, Nike, Royal Robins, Helly Hansen and Craghoppers.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3648
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Pants and shorts product segment may witness steady growth during the forecast period since they are more beneficial than sunscreens and are resistant to chlorine and saltwater.
- Offline sales channel is popular in some regions mainly amongst old aged people who are not much acquainted with smartphone apps.
- Sun protective apparels for men have been launched by all major manufacturers with lot of variety in patterns, designs, colours and sizes.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to register significant growth during the forecast period due to increasing popularity of the products amongst women and the easy availability of these products in online platforms.
- In March 2017, Coolibar Sun Protective Clothing partnered with two time Olympic gold medallist Summer Sander who is serving as the brand ambassador of the company and promoting its UPF sun protective apparels.
- Coolibar Sun Protective Clothing has recently launched products like Women’s Navia Cover-Up UPF 50+, Women’s Morada Everyday Short Sleeve T-shirt UPF 50+, Women’s Enclave Weekend Pants UPF 50+, Men’s Ultimate Long Sleeve Rash Guard UPF 50+, Men’s Kahuna Swimming Shorts UPF 50+, Baby Lumaleo Bodysuit UPF 50+, Baby Flipper 360 Coverage Swimsuit UPF 50+ amongst others.
- In February 2020, Cabana Life collaborated with Talbots which would help the company spread their sun safe messages and expand the reach of stylish UPF solutions.
- There have been a number of M&A in the industry like Craghoppers tying up with Discover Consumer Products in 2016 and Nike acquiring Celect in 2019.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3648
UPF Sun Protective Clothing Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Hats & Caps
- Shirts, T-shirts, Jacket & Hoodies
- Pants & Shorts
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
Over the years, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships have played a pivotal role in companies’ plans of expanding customer base and gaining a robust footing in the market. Rising investments by the key industry players for the R&D activities will further bolster market growth over the analysis period.
The report also utilizes key statistical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and venture return analysis to offer better insights into the market landscape. The report also covers recent developments and trends and provides a comprehensive industry overview to help readers understand the complete scenario and dynamics of the UPF Sun Protective Clothing market.
Browse Complete Report “UPF Sun Protective Clothing Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/upf-sun-protective-clothing-market
Regions covered by the report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com