Novel Inductive Reasoning Software (NovelIRS) is a young private limited company started in 2016 with a mission to optimise various stages of IT infrastructure management using cutting-edge technologies to cater to the IT industry’s needs. Over the years, NovelIRS has developed a unique on-premise product called Modern Infrastructure Remote Automation Tool or MIRAT. Since its launch, the product has been used by more than 800 clients across 35 countries and has significantly reduced operational expenses and improved team productivity and efficiencies. With close to 85% annual retention rates, MIRAT has been a revolutionary ITSM product, which has helped boost our valuable clients’ IT infrastructure management. The on-premises MIRAT product also has a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 81 and is one of the top-rated products on several comparison portals.
In our endeavour to constantly improve the product and ensure our clients get a best-in-class product, the company has conducted extensive R&D in the past two years and has launched a cloud-based, AI version of MIRAT! We have also launched a newly upgraded website, www.mirat.ai, to better serve our clients through more information on our services, chat and phone support and simplified pricing plans. MIRAT has been designed to ensure that companies will have all the necessary tools in one package to manage efficiently:
- Wide Range of Modules
- Single License
- Self-service Capabilities
- No/Minimum Staff to Operate
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Futuristic Dashboard
- Easy to Use
- Unparalleled Speed
- Scalable No-Code
MIRAT is now an artificial intelligence-driven cloud software capable of providing all the packaged tools under one license, offering centralized self-service capabilities with No/minimum staff and remote monitoring capabilities that presently no other competitor is able to serve. The USP of MIRAT is “Automation” of IT infrastructure management that is highly aligned with ITIL and current trends. The IT infrastructure management includes but is not limited to the operating system, database, network, storage, application, middleware spaces etc.
MIRAT has been proven to reduce 80% of your operational expenses, 20% of outage costs and increases team productivity by 60% and efficiencies by 30%. You can now get your ROI in just 6 months!
Visit https://www.mirat.ai/trial.html to access your free 14 trials and evaluate how MIRAT can be useful for your ITSM needs such as the following:
- Security, Auditing and compliance: Access Validation, Vulnerability management, Baselines & Hardening (IDOM Potency), Access Request Management, Asset Mapping, Access request.
- 360° Monitoring: Operating System, Hardware, Hypervisor, Network, Storage, Application, Database Log Management.
- Event Management: Event Management and Correlation, Maintenance mode, Auto ticketing.
- Automation: Automation as a Service (AAAS), Triage Live Poll, Self-Healing, Orchestration, Workload Automation.
- Insights: Operating System Insight, Application Insight, Database Insight, Performance Capacity & Analysis.
- ITSM Suite: Incident Management, Change & Release Management, Work Request Management, Asset Management.
Our pricing plans are very cost-effective (starts at $4 per month) and affordable for startups, SMEs, MSMEs, along with enterprise-level plans for larger firms with more extensive requirements.
Visit www.mirat.ai or mail to email@example.com for more information!